For over 30 years I have been sharing my management and leadership experiences with individuals, organizations, training programs, professional conferences, management and non-management teams, executives, and corporate boards. Together we have confronted the critical issues of sustaining growth, producing desired results, remaining competitive, making sound decisions, adapting to and implementing change, being an effective manager and leader, and coping with the peaks and valleys of life.
As a consultant, I encourage open-mindedness, multi-perspective thinking, abandoning our comfort zones, courage, and seizing the initiative. But, above all, I believe in the true power of operating from one’s strengths, convictions, and core beliefs; those authentic elements that make us – individuals or organizations – who we are. This is the essence of inside out thinking, a habit that invariably lays a firm foundation for personal, professional, and organizational success.
I invite you to read through the sampling of consulting services, workshops, and presentations offered here. Then contact me so we can explore your situation and specific needs, find a tailored response that fits, and work in partnership to generate the results you desire.
As my client, you can always be assured that:
- Your agenda and desired outcomes will drive our relationship;
- You will see your management challenges in new and creative ways;
- You will discover your own strengths and how to use them to create more success in your business or organization;
- You will clarify and determine your own course for creating your desired goals;
- You will receive honest, frank, and pragmatic advice based on my 30 plus years of personal management and executive experience;
- You will always receive actionable advice designed to produce results you can see, measure, and evaluate.